Pages

Monday, July 2, 2007

Success Pass the Final EXAM!!

Finally I could hear the announcement of the final exam. I've got quiet nice mark, which 8.0 for Math, 9.6 for English and Indonesian test. MY GOD!! The English and the Indonesian just wrong two numbers!! Failed to get 10.00 mark!! So, the total was 27.20 hmm it's okay, 27 is quiet nice mark for me. GOD REALLY SAVE ME!! Thanks a lot GOD!! I love you!! Life is full with problem, and God will save us, just like I'm always say :D And this is also because you, who have been pray for methank a lot guys Now Im so confuse to choose which High School Ill choose for the next. My father ordered me to go to High School 01 or High School 04. But hmm who knows then? I also want to go to High School 08, my brothers ex-school. Ah, just wait and see where Ill take my next-gen-education then! :D Ill took PSB Online(enrolment of Indonesia school by internet, so it was so easy and quick than manual-enrolment) for my enrolment to High School that I want. If I fail to go into one of public school, Ill go to Art High School on Surabaya, other city. Hope thats not happen my father optimist that I could go wherever school I wanted too hehe hope hes right :D The graduation ceremony was held on June 23, and were all, the nine-grade students, wear white formal shirt, black tie, and black trouser/skirt. Tee-hee then~ were just like salesman!! lol I borrowed my camera, shot all that I could shot, and collect it on my photo album ;) IM, THE NEW HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT!! KYAAA~!! :D Goodbye my Junior High School! Ill be always remembers you in my heart! So many memories and thing youve gave to me on 3 years. Dont forget to have reunion then! :D Oh, say congratz to my dear friend; Indra Firmansyah. He's success to have scholarship on Singapore for several years, on Anglo Chinese School. Hell go on December. Congratz, Indra!! We'll miss you always~

No comments:

Post a Comment