Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Anime n Toys Festival - ITC Surabaya

Cosplay event, and also showroom for toys are here~ n_n Held by ITC Surabaya, the event had cosplay competition, race competition, drawing, etc. I don't know too much, bcause I just participate on cosplay competition. This time, I'm not alone. I went to Surabaya with COSUKI, the cosplayer team on my city. Not too much members that join with this competition. Lot of them have their own activities... T-T I wore my Esther Blanchet costume... wew. Just same like on BASTRA yesterday. But I didn't get any prize at all. It's okay. I'm really have fun and new friends~! :D COSUKI ever told me that; we don't look for the winner or the prizes, but we look for the fun and get new friends around the Indonesia~!! Yupz,,, it's our motto~! ;) WOW.... i just can say... WOW!! this is my first event with COSUKI~ I love them all. Congratz to Mayu-san from COSUKI who got the 1st winner~! Yeah! go COSUKI~!!

2 comments:

  1. Romance and Manga Fans,

    If you like Make out Paradise then you will love "Make out Behind Bars"!!

    "Make out Behind Bars" by J. Zaraiya is now on sale at Xinxii.com and other fine online retailers.

    http://www.xinxii.com/mydocs.php?pid=3de6b

    Buy "Make out Behind Bars" now!!

    ReplyDelete