Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Needed HELP!!

Dear friends, My computer was attacked by BRONTOX since one week ago. Those bastards was attack my system too! T-T I talked to my computer’s engineer, and he told me that I must use an antivirus that could not only remove and delete the viruses/infected files, but also could recovery the files. He gave me options; use McAfee or Norton Antivirus. Surely I choose McAfee, because I knew that Norton was too heavy. I’ve got McAfee 8.0 from my friend. He also suggested me to update it. Surely, I’ll update it. Then, I open Google.com and searching for the update. I’m really surprised! It was so hard to find the update! Yes, I was open the official site of McAfee, but then, I just got a pack of McAfee 8.0 and the firewall. Below the pack, there were words; “Please do not install this if you’re now using McAfee virus scan and McAfee firewall.” Sure, I’m using it now. So I don’t install that program. Okay, now, could you find me where I could install the update of McAfee? For note, my computer couldn’t connect to internet. I’m always had surf on Internet CafĂ©. I’m really needs your help. Thanks then… Your sincerely, Lulu ++++++++++++++++ Indonesian+++++++ Aloo temen2 ku… Komputerku kena virus BRONTOX sekitar satu minggu yang lalu. Virus itu sudah menjalar hingga merusak sistem komputerku. Bisa kebayang, kan? Semua sudah diambil alih oleh dia! Aku sudah konsultasi ama konsultan komputerku. Dia bilang kalau aku harus pakai antivirus yang tidak hanya bisa delete virus/infected files, tapi juga harus bisa recovery/memperbaiki file-files itu. Dia ngasih aku pilihan; pakai McAfee atau Norton. Aku ngerti kalau Norton terlalu berat untuk komputerku, makanya aku milih McAfee. Aku udah dapet McAfee 8.0 dari temenku. Dia juga nyuruh aku untuk update dulu. Tentu, aku bakal update itu. Trus, aku mbuka Google.com untuk nyari updatenya. Aku bener-bener kaget! Ternyata susah banget nyari updatenya! Ya, aku sudah mbuka website resminya McAfee, tapi, aku juga dapet satu pak McAfee 8.0 sama firewall. Dibawah pak itu, tertulis; “Jangan install program ini jika anda sekarang sedang menggunakan McAfee virus scan dan McAfee Firewall.” Tentu aku lagi pake itu sekarang, kan? Jadinya ya aku nggak nginstall program itu. Sekarang, kalian bisa ndak bantuin aku nemukan, dimana aku bisa download dan install updatenya McAfee? Untuk catatan, komputerku nggak bisa connect ke internet. Aku selalu ngenet di warnet. Aku bener-bener butuh bantuan kalian. Terima kasih sesudahnya… Dengan hormat, Lulu

No comments:

Post a Comment